- Each age group’s staff is a separate team , specializing in the development of the relevant ages, including all the unique characteristics.
- The team is backed by a supplementary supportive team including management, kitchen staff, cleaning staff and external advice so that 100% of the teachers attention is directed to the babies treatment. All our teams have valid medical certification.
- A class member of staff will personally accompany your baby in the morning whilst receiving a comprehensive and individual report on the baby’s condition from the night before (sleep/nutrition/medical condition, etc.) We will then strive for the babies routine throughout the day accordingly. At the end of the day, a detailed daily report is given to the parents.
Each member of our children’s staff has been carefully chosen with an emphasis on the following personal features: devotion, patience, empathy, diligence, warmth, responsibility, thoroughness and reliability.
The daily routine
- The daily routine varies between the age groups, this is due to the suitability of the specific age group and their needs.
- We insist on maintaining a healthy and diverse nutrition routine. This is in addition to a good and monitored sleeping routine, a cleaning / diaper changing routine and maintaining a high quality sanitation.
- These activities include creative activities, music, songs, yoga, custom-made sensor motor activities, external circles and more.
There is an attached document due to the agenda of the baby group 1 (up to 1 years old) and baby group 2 (up to 2 years old).